In compliance with the article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that this web (hereinafter, Website) is owned by TELEFÓNICA INTERNATIONAL WHOLESALE SERVICES S.L. (hereinafter, TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS) whose registered office is at Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Building West 1, Floor 2, Madrid 28050, registered under the laws of Spain, with tax identification number B-83616920, registered at Mercantile Registry of Madrid (Volume 18.703, Book 0, Folio 91, Section 8, Page M-325722, entry 1).
To contact TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, in a direct and effective way, you can write to the email address: email@example.com
The access to and/or use of this TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS Website gives you the status of USER, which involves the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained in this Legal Notice, which apply regardless of other applicable Terms of business.
Access to content and services provided by www.destinonegocio.com is free of charge. Recruitment of minors through the Website is prohibited, except with the express prior authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their care, according to the applicable regulations. In any case, it will be assumed that access to the Website by a minor has been made with the express prior authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Accessing and browsing through the Website does not require registration.
Use of the Website
The User agrees to use the Website in compliance with the law and the present General Terms and Conditions of Use. The User also agrees not to use the Website for illegal purposes or contrary to the provisions determined herein. By using the Services, User accepts these General Terms and Conditions of Use, and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or disclose to third parties via the services provided by TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS any kind of material which contravenes current legislation.
In particular, and merely indicative and not an exhaustive list, the User agrees to:
- a) Comply with local and national regulations and Information Security policies notified by TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS by any means or published on the Website.
- b) Do not use any technique that can misrepresent, confuse and /or hide any information that may identify the point of origin or the transmission path.
- c) Not access the applications, platforms or services by means other than those established in the identification and authentication policies, or expressly contraries to these policies or the privileges and information access permissions.
- d) Do not use an Internet domain name of another, or transmit from or through third party equipment, without his permission.
- e) Do not use false or misleading information on the platforms, applications or systems support services if these are hired.
- f) The non-use, recommendation, transmission, or any other mechanism which make available any software, program, product or service designed to violate these General Terms and Conditions of Use, including for example, mechanisms that facilitate bulk mailing, email bombing, fake email accounts, etc.
- g) Do not operate an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to third parties or organisations.
- h) Not make any attempt to intercept or alter any TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS system to obtain information on IP address ranges, DNS servers and mail servers; not to perform any work for the purposes of identifying network resources, accounts of Users and / or applications that are providing services; not to perform any activity of “divination” or alteration of passwords; or generally any attempt to know, seize, damage, interfere with, destroy or disseminate information found in repositories and related systems and / or obtain access to any account or computer resource not permitted by TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
- i) The User shall not perform reverse engineer (analyse the program in order to obtain or alter the associated source code), decompile, disassemble, or attempt to discover or modify by any way the source code underlying of the Systems, Documentation, or portion thereof. Additionally, the User shall not: (i) Modify, translate, adapt to local conditions, adapt, rent, loan, create or prepare derivative works or create a patent based on Systems, Documentation, or portion thereof; (ii) Resell the Systems or Documentation delivered by TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
- j) Not obtain or attempt to obtain service by any means or device, trying to avoid payment for the services provided by TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
- k) Will not do any unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, or attempt to do it regarding any Service information of the Clients of TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS or End Users, by any means, mechanism, device or technology.
- l) Will not use the services of TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS to interfere in the use of the networks of Telefónica, of customers or authorised users.
TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS comply with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December which approves the Regulation implementing Organic Law, and other applicable regulations on this issue, and seeks to ensure the correct use and handling of personal data of the User. The data you provide will be stored in a data file owned by TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS and kept under its responsibility.
The personal data provided during navigation and use of the Website will be treated by TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS in order to allow proper management of them. For those other personal data that the User may provide through forms or services that he may solicit to TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, the User will be informed about the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of his data in each case, informing him of the responsibility of the created file, the reasons for gathering such data, the recording of the file in the Data Protection Agency’s Register, the address of the responsible, the opportunity to exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of data processing and data communications to third parties where applicable.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the processing of personal data made by TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, you may write to the following addresses:
- Address: Ed. Oeste 3, Planta 2ª. / Ronda de la Comunicación s/n. C.P: 28050 (MADRID)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data collected will be appropriate, pertinent, relevant and not excessive in relation to the aim pursued, and will be cancelled when no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose, or when requested by the holder in exercising his right to cancel.
Furthermore, the User guarantees the accuracy of the personal data and is responsible for communicating any changes in them. Any transfer of the personal data of user of this portal to third parties shall be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the recipients of the data and the uses to which they will be put.
TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS complies with the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will ask for the User consent to use his email for commercial purposes. In the event you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications from TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, the User may manifest it at any time by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com.
This Website, its source code and contents are protected by the Intellectual Property Law. They shall not be used, sold, reproduced, distributed, modified, publicly communicated, assigned or processed, without express authorization of the right holders. The design, images, banners, signs, trade names, trademarks, logos, products and services contained in this website are protected by the Intellectual Property Law.
TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS owns the property of all intellectual and industrial property rights of their Website, as well as its contents (This includes but is not limited: images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). All such rights are reserved, and in any case, unless otherwise expressly stated, the access or use of the Website and / or its contents gives the User any property of the intellectual and industrial property rights contained therein.
Reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this Web Site for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, is strictly prohibited without the express prior authorisation of TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
The User agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
The User must not remove, alter or manipulate any protection device or security system installed in the web sites of TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
Alteration of the contents or structure of the Web site by the User is strictly forbidden.
Disclaimer of warrants and liability
TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS is not responsible and does not warrant an uninterrupted or error free access to the Web site, and will not be liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature that may result in consequence, this includes but is not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the Website or the transmission of viruses or malware in the contents, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
The Website may include access links (or hyperlinks) to other web sites which are not property of TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS. Such possibility will not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS and the owner of the web site to which the link redirects; not even their approval or acceptance. Furthermore TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS will not assume any responsibility for the content of any link belonging to those other websites, nor guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, reliability, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such links or other websites.
TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS will remove any link as soon as it becomes aware by any means of the wrongfulness of its content or since such links injure rights or goods of third parties.
In case of other websites’ links to this Website, if any User, entity or website wants to establish some kind of link to the Website, this User, entity or Website shall comply with the following stipulations:
- The link will only be directed to the Main Home Page or the Website unless express written authorisation of TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, must take the user through a click, to the URL of the Website itself and must include the full extent of the Home screen of the Website.
- In any case, unless TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS expressly authorise it in writing, the website which provides the link may not reproduce, in any way, the Website, nor include it as part of its Website or in one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any page of the Website.
The insertion of the Hyperlink to the Web site shall not imply any authorization from TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS regarding the inclusion of the link, except in case of express authorisation in writing from TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS. If the entity who makes the link from its web to the Website wanted to include in his web the brand name, trade name, label, logo, slogan or any other identifying element of TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS and / or Web Site, it shall have prior express written authorisation.
TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS does not authorise the establishment of a link to the Website www.destinonegocio.com from those web pages which contain illicit, illegal, degrading or obscene materials or information or contents that in general, contravene the moral, the public order or the generally accepted social norms.
TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS does not have the faculty or the human or technical resources to know, control or approve all the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website www.destinonegocio.com. TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect relative to the website that establishes this link to the Website, specifically including but not limited to, its operation, access, files, information, documents, quality or reliability of its products and services, its links and/or any of its content, in general.
Modifications of the current Terms and Conditions
TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS can modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same way as this Legal Notice appears, or by any kind of communication addressed to Users. The temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its disclosure, up to the moment of its complete or partial modification. In case of any modification, the Legal Notice modified will be the valid version; therefore, the User is recommended to read carefully the Legal Notice each time he accesses the Website.
Right to exclusion
TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the Website and/or offered Services at any moment, on its own initiative or at its own request or by a third party, and without prior notice to those Users who do not comply these General Conditions of Use.
TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS shall pursue lack of compliance with the present conditions as well as any undue use of it Website by means of all manner of civil and penal actions that would be applicable under the Law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS and the User will be governed by the Spanish law.
TELEFÓNICA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS and the User, renouncing to any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid
This is without prejudice to the applicable statutory mandatory provision, in which case it will rule.